Products offered as "Tzeramika" are distributed by Ivy Lane Marketing (4 Rounce Ave, Forestville, NSW, 2087, tel. 0410 369 158; ABN: 48537902535).
The term "Ivy Lane Marketing", "us" or "we" refer to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to all persons using http://producer.com.au.
Terms and conditions of use:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You acknowledge that using any information or materials from this website is at your own risk and that we shall not be liable for that use. It remains your responsibility to ensure that all products, services and information used by you meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction of any content, design, layout, look, appearance or graphics contained in this website is prohibited.
- From time to time we may vary the Terms and you must accept the Terms on each occasion you access the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders found to be fraudulent.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfil for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to inform you of the cancellation and refund any money you have paid us for that order, without incurring additional liabilities.
Ordering and Product Availability:
- Ivy Lane Marketing requires upfront payment for orders to be delivered. This includes items added to an order already placed. In the instance of non-payment, we reserve the right to refuse delivery of goods.
- When you give us your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering water from us.
- If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your exact order, we will contact you and offer alternative products. They will be dispatched, if agreed with you.
- Any complaints should be made to: email@example.com.
All prices of Products offered in the Store are quoted in Australian Dollars.
The quoted prices include the statutory GST but do not include a delivery charge.
All prices may be subject to change and the Seller reserves the right to organise (hold, modify and cancel) promotional actions in the Store.
The price displayed next to the Product at the time of purchase will govern the sale of this Product and will be binding for both parties of the sale agreement.
Promotion refers to the sale of Products on conditions, which are more profitable than standard ones in the Store.
No promotions offered in the Store may be combined with any other promotion offered by us. You are entitled to only one promotion at a time unless regulations of the promotion provide otherwise, e.g. there is a possibility of combining a few different promotions.
- We warrant that the product supplied by us is of merchantable quality when delivered to you. To the extent permitted by law we expressly disclaim all express, implied, statutory warranties, guarantees and representations. Our warranty given in respect of merchantable quality is limited to the replacement or resupply of the affected product to you or a refund of the cost of the product, at our discretion.
- Any complaints should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may complain of the product within 1 year from the date of purchase and the complaint needs to be accompanied by the faulty product. As the customer, you may exercise your rights to statutory warranty claims by sending a written notice to our main business site (Ivy Lane Marketing, 4 Rounce Ave, Forestville, 2087, NSW).
- The complaint must be accompanied by the faulty product, description of the fault as well as the copy of the GST invoice, which is the proof of the purchase.
- The delivery of a faulty product is at your expense.
- We will handle the complaint within 30 days from the receipt of the faulty product.
- In the event of a defect in a product that is found by us to be attributable to producer, the product will be repaired and shipped to you at our expense.
- In the event of a defect in a product that is found by us not to be attributable to the producer (when the defect results from your misuse of the product, including but not limited to its storage causing mechanical defects, scratches or changes to the shape or structure, or force majeure), we will notify you about the predicted costs of product’s repair and costs of shipping it back to you.
Security, Privacy and Risk:
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- You must not upload any type of virus or computer malware onto the website and must ensure that your computer remains safe and does not infect our website whilst you are on the website.
- We expressly disclaim all liability for your use of this website. Each time you access this website you acknowledge that your use of this website is at your sole risk and you are solely liable for any damage, loss or expense you incur from using the website.
- All content displayed or comprising the website, including without limitation the images, brand names, trademarks, commentary, website layout and software are subject to intellectual property protection in Australia and internationally. You do not have permission to modify the content on this website, permit unauthorized users to access it (whether intentionally or otherwise) or transmit it to third parties. Any misuse of our intellectual property rights and/or our partners' intellectual property rights will result in immediate termination of your account and you may be liable for damages.
- Information contained on our website is uploaded regularly. We cannot guarantee the information to be correct, current or complete, as there are a number of factors, which affect this information. We accept no responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our website.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable to you under any circumstances for any loss, damage or expense (including indirect or consequential, loss of opportunity or profits) you may incur from using our website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, partners, suppliers, agents and contractors from and against all losses, proceedings, charges and costs (whether direct, indirect, special, exemplary or consequential) of every kind made against us due to your use, misuse or access to our website.
- We shall not be responsible to you if we are unable to deliver your order or if we are prevented from performing our obligations under these Terms due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will notify you of any delays to your delivery. However, if we are prevented from performing our obligations beyond a reasonable time then we may, at our discretion, elect to cancel your order and provide a refund or credit to the value of the cancellation without further liability to you.
Notices to You:
- We may contact you via the contact details provided by you including your email address and/or phone number.
- These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and us for the use of our website to purchase product. All and any other understandings, agreements and representations are hereby expressly excluded.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.